ITC T-7700R – IP Network PA & Intercom System Controller Software:
- Broadcast system management and control software, which is installed in the broadcast control center or computer. It is a comprehensive management platform for data exchange, system operation, and functional operation.
- Software is the core of the whole system, managing all the audio terminals, including the paging microphones, intercom terminals, broadcast terminals, and fire alarm types of equipment. It displays the real-time IP address, online state, task processing state, volume, etc.
- Support audio stream transmission management; respond to the broadcast demands of all the audio terminals and full-duplex exchange of audio. Support terminal management, user management, program broadcast management, recording storing, internal communication management, etc.
- Manage program resources, provide timing broadcast and real-time media services for all terminals, respond to the request of each terminal program broadcast, to provide data interface services for the audio workstations.
- Provide full-duplex exchange of voice data; respond to the calling request of intercom terminals; support one-key calling, one-key intercom, one-key for help, one-key alarm; support automatic answering, manual answering, and user-defined answering voice prompts.
- Support various call policies, including call waiting, call forwarding, and reminding for no answer; support user-defined setting of time policy and forwarding policy.
- Support terminal linkage trigger of short circuit input; the linkage trigger schemes and quantity of triggered terminals can be set arbitrarily. The trigger schemes include short circuits, music play, patrol alarms, etc.
- Support set multiple timing schemes; support choosing any terminal and setting time.
- Support timing patrol by connecting a warning light. The alarm will be triggered by the timing task or linked by other terminals.
- Support terminal tamper alarm. If the terminal tampers, the system alarm will be triggered.
- Support external power supply management of audio terminals; support timing power on and delay power off, the time can be set arbitrarily.
- Support fire linkage of all zones and separate zones; support N + N mode; support the combination of manual alarm and digital alarm.
- Support login password management of the terminals; support management of authorized scope, priorities, and automatic authorizations.
- Support the management of multiple users and subcontrol of any level; support remote program broadcast management.
- Support 3-wired and 4-wired relays of the volume control ( need to add an external power supply to 4-wired volume control).
- Support remote resetting terminals’ support broadcast, intercom, and monitoring recording.
- Windows service mode supports Win98 ~ Win8.1 system platform; support hot-swaps of the master server standby server, which improves the system reliability.
- Adopt the background system service; it has the enterprise-standard server work mode, and the system can run automatically when it turns on; compared with software run in the interface, the software has higher stability and reliability.
- Support real-time recording of the system operating state, terminal working state, paging, call, and broadcast.
- The system is compatible with any network structure like a router, switch, bridge, gateway, Modem 、 Internet 2G, 3G, 4G, multicast, unicast, etc.