Remarkable User Experience:
- Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized elements
- Interface operation adopts a modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, better, and more logical
- Great user interactivity
- User validity setting
Enhanced Features and Performance:
- Data backup and retrieve
- Advanced User ID consisted of letters and numbers
- Chip encryption for firmware protection
- Easy to extend functions and customize customers’ requirements
- Display 3-inch TFT Screen
- Communication TCP/IP, USB Host & Client
- Optional Functions ID/Mifare/HID, External Printer, ADMS, Wi-Fi, GPRS, 3G
- Software ZKTime. Net3.0
- Power Supply DC12V 1.5A
- Operating Temp 0 °C- 45 °C
- Operating Humidity 20%-80%
Consider before buying ZKTeco IN02 Fingerprint Time Attendance Terminal
Before buying the ZKTeco IN02 Fingerprint Time Attendance Terminal, you need to consider some queries. These are: How many employees do you have? What type of basic timesheet or detailed data do you prefer? How much spending capacity do you have, if any at all? Do you want online or on-site support for your attendance data if multiple sites are in use? In addition, You have to consider:
- Accuracy – To avoid any mistakes or discrepancies, it’s important to have a time clock that is as accurate as possible. The device should be able to punch in and out at the correct times. This is one of the most important reasons why you are buying this machine!
- Integration – Your time attendance device should work with other software from different vendors and integrate seamlessly for maximum efficiency. The universality of your machine can make it last longer too!
FAQ on the Biometrics attendance system.
1. Which is the recommended finger to be used for a fingerprint scanner?
You can use any of the ten fingers for verification. The index and thumb are much easier for the scanner to capture rather than other fingers.
2. Does this fingerprint device secure?
It is highly secure for you, and it enhances your privacy by providing encryption and biometrics functionality. In this technology, fingerprints cannot be duplicated, lent, or stolen.
3. Can fingerprint images be duplicated?
No. The fingerprint image is not stored; it uses the algorithm concept before the mathematical data is stored as uniquely yours. The fingerprint obtained from other sources will not be recognized as a life finger is needed for verification.
ZKTeco IN02 Fingerprint Time Attendance Device:
|ID Card Capacity||10,000 (Optional)|
|Display||3-inch TFT Screen|
|Communication||TCP/IP, USB Host & Client|
|Standard Functions||Webserver, Work code, SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, Photo ID|
|Optional Functions||ID/Mifare/HID, External Printer, ADMS, Wi-Fi, GPRS, 3G|
|Power Supply||DC12V 1.5A|
|Operating Temp||0 °C- 45 °C|