Remarkable User Experience
- Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized element.
- Interface operation adopts a modularized hierarchical design.
- Simpler, better, and more logical
- Faster matching speed: Less than 0.5 second
- 8 user-defined function keys
Enhanced Features and Performance
- Data backup and retrieve
- Attendance records can be printed by an external printer.
- Advanced User ID consisted of letters and numbers
- Chip encryption for firmware protection
- Easy to extend functions and customize customers’ requirements
Advantages of iClock260
- Live Finger Detection
- Fast Authentication Speed
- Intelligent Capture
- Multiple Application
- Easy and accurate operation with convenient graphic LCD
- Improved security.
- Faster access.
- Higher accuracy.
- Greater convenience.
- Helpful for calculating overtime
- Calculate lateness
Consider before buying iClock260 Fingerprint Time Attendance Terminal
Before buying the iClock260 Fingerprint Time Attendance Terminal device, you need to consider some queries. These are: How many employees do you have? What type of basic timesheet or detailed data do you prefer? How much spending capacity do you have, if any at all? Do you want online or on-site support for your attendance data if multiple sites are in use? In addition, You have to consider:
- Accuracy – To avoid any mistakes or discrepancies, it’s important to have a time clock that is as accurate as possible. The device should be able to punch in and out at the correct times. This is one of the most important reasons why you are buying this machine!
- Integration – Your time attendance device should work with other software from different vendors and integrate seamlessly for maximum efficiency. The universality of your machine can make it last longer too!
FAQ on the Biometrics attendance system.
1. Which is the recommended finger to be used for a fingerprint scanner?
You can use any of the ten fingers for verification. The index and thumb are much easier for the scanner to capture rather than other fingers.
2. Does this fingerprint device secure?
It is highly secure for you, and it enhances your privacy by providing encryption and biometrics functionality. In this technology, fingerprints cannot be duplicated, lent, or stolen.
3. Can fingerprint images be duplicated?
No. The fingerprint image is not stored; it uses the algorithm concept before the mathematical data is stored as uniquely yours. The fingerprint obtained from other sources will not be recognized as a life finger is needed for verification.
ZKteco iClock260 Time Attendance Device:
|Card Capacity||50,000 (Optional)|
|Display||3.5-inch TFT Screen|
|Communication||RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host/client|
|Standard Functions||Work code, SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, Photo ID, T9 Input,|
|Access Control Interface||3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, Door Bell|
|Wiegand Signal||Input & Output|
|Optional Functions||ID/Mifaree/HID, Webserver, ADMS, Multiple Verify Mode, External Printer and Bell|
|Software||ZKTime.Net 3.0/BioTime 8.0|
|Power Supply||DC 12V 3A|
|Verification Speed||≤1 Sec.|
|Operating Temp.||0°C – 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||20% – 80%|
|Gross Weight||1.05 kg|