MD-9020C Underground Treasure Detecting Device Specs:
1. Fully Automatic and All Metal Detectors – The detector detects all kinds of metal objects. Unless you have set for some objects that you don’t want to detect.
2. LCD – The LCD, improves to identify the metal at night or caliginous outside. Use a new display mode with patented technology. Additional automatic BG color adjusting system to further ensure the LED works better in the function of resolution ratio during day and night. More importantly, save power. The BG color can be ordered from white.
3. Display – The object responds in a more direct pointing way on the screen with three different sound frequencies classifying the different kinds of metals. Position targeting: the signal on the screen will flash toward the middle when approaching the object.
4. Panel Surface Abrasion Resistance – the panel is made of a material with a surface abrasion resistance that ensures the LED well works.
5. High Brightness LED Flashlight – Additional flash holder for night searching, use high brightness LED flashlight.
6. Mode – Mode 1 (factory default) is set up originally for low-speed researching when you switch on, to speed up press the Mode button.
This fast researching mode may reduce detection accuracy.
7. Target Identity – The detected objects are shown on the LCD display. You can decide immediately if the objects are worth to be recovered.
8. Unwanted Target Elimination – You can set the detector not to respond to some objects.
9. Unique Tone for Target – You don’t have to keep watching the LCD display, when an object is being detected, a unique tone corresponding to a target will generate. You may even search when there is little or no light.
10. No Clumsy Slack Cable – Hidden search coil cable (connecting between the control unit and search coil) avoids entangling and for ease of stem length adjustment.
11. Speaker – use a water-proof loudspeaker.
12. Headphone Jack – Provided for headphone connection. Both stereo and mono headphones can be used.
13. Volume Control – For adjusting the output volume to the loudspeaker or headphones.
14. Batteries Condition Indicator – This shows the conditions of the batteries in the battery compartment.
15. Waterproof Search Coil – This lets you use the detector in shallow water.
16. Adjustable Stem – This lets you adjust the detector’s length for comfortable use. The micro-plug that connects the search coil and the controller unit is made of metal which makes the plug more reliable.
17. Armrest & Stem – extra thickened handle and the red and black color brings direct visual effects. Designed to eliminate strain on the forearm. The armrest belt is made of nylon to further strengthen the detector and stay hold.
|Power supply||1.5V*6 battery(not including)|
|Sensitivity||>20cm (for a US quarter)|
|Operation modes||Fully automatic and all-metal detectors|
|Coil||8″ waterproof search coil|
|Audio||Unique Tone for Target|
|Detected indication||LCD display|
|Battery Condition Indicator||Yes|
|Distinguish||Ferrous and non-ferrous|
Size/unit: 17*36*56cm Weight/unit: 2kgs 4 pcs/carton
Size/ctn: 62.5*57*39cm Weight/ctn: 10kgs